McDaniel (14-6) 6, Penn State-Behrend (10-8-2) 0
What: ECAC first-round women's soccer game
When: Saturday, Nov. 16
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel scored twice in the first 90 seconds of the game and cruised to a 6-0 win over Penn State-Behrend.
• Kaylee Holliger (Forest Hill, Md./North Harford) tallied her first collegiate goal for the Green Terror.
• Hannah Schepers (Port Deposit, Md./St. Mark's) added two goals and two assists.
• Maddie Schwartz (Lancaster, Pa./Hempfield) chipped in two goals and an assist.
FOR THE FOES
• Madi Jones made six saves for the Lions.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Kristen Worry (Lancaster, Pa./Lampeter-Strasburg) found Maddie Schwartz 31 seconds into the game then hit Hannah Schepers 59 seconds later for a 2-0 lead.
• Schepers stretched the lead to 3-0 just 3:24 into the second half then found Schwartz nearly nine minutes later.
• Off a Schepers corner in the 59th minute, Schwartz headed the ball down to Kaylee Holliger, who finished for a 5-0 lead.
• Megan O'Neill (Mount Airy, Md./South Carroll) capped the game with her first goal in the 79th minute.
THE INSIDE STORY
• McDaniel finished with a 20-0 advantage in shots and 10-0 advantage in corner kicks.
• The six goals was a season-high for the Green Terror.
McDaniel advances to the quarterfinals and will host Pfeiffer on Sunday. Game time is 12 p.m.