McDaniel (13-4, 6-3 CC) 2, Muhlenberg (7-5-2, 2-4-2 CC)
What: Centennial Conference (CC) women's soccer game
When: Saturday, Oct. 26
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel finished the game with a 22-6 advantage in shots but needed an overtime goal to notch a 2-1 victory over Muhlenberg.
• Hannah Schepers (Port Deposit, Md./St. Mark's) netted the game-winner just 4:21 into the first overtime.
FOR THE FOES
• Cece Peden drew the Mules even in the 53rd minute.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Kathryn Dixon (New Bern, N.C./New Bern) scored the first goal of the game, firing from the middle of the box to stake McDaniel to a 1-0 lead with just four mintues to play in the first half.
• Peden got the equalizer, finishing a pass from Emily DeAngelo just 7:51 into the second half.
• Schepers fired home a low shot from the top of the box for the game-winner.
THE INSIDE STORY
• McDaniel's overtime game-winner was the only shot of overtime. The Green Terror also had a 7-5 edge in corner kicks.
• The Green Terror find themselves in strong position for a conference tournament bid and can secure that berth with a win at Dickinson on Wednesday.
McDaniel returns to action at Dickinson on Wednesday. Game time is 4:30 p.m.