McDaniel (10-2, 4-1 CC) 3, Franklin & Marshall (5-5-1, 1-4 CC) 0
What: Centennial Conference (CC) women's soccer game
When: Tuesday, Oct. 8
Where: Lancaster, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel scored three times in an 8-minute, 41-second span for a 3-0 victory at Franklin & Marshall.
FOR THE FOES
• Sara Ghorashi and Tara Hessenthaler split time in goal, making one save each.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Hannah Schepers beat a pair of defenders before finishing into the lower-right side of the net for a 1-0 lead at the 10:05.
• Schepers doubled the advantage just over three minutes later, heading home a ball into the middle of the net off a Kristen Worry and Maddie Schwartz (Lancaster, Pa./Hempfield) feed.
• Worry lofted a cross to the far post in the 19th minute that Carly Wetzel (Clarksville, Md./River Hill) headed home for a 3-0 lead.
THE INSIDE STORY
• The Green Terror finished with a 9-8 edge in shots, including seven of the first eight attempts of the game.
• McDaniel had a 3-1 advantage in corner kicks.
• Katherine Carstensen (Pearl River, N.Y./Pearl River) made three saves for the Green Terror in goal.
McDaniel returns to action at Bryn Mawr on Saturday. Game time is 3 p.m.