McDaniel (6-10, 2-7 CC) 17, Bryn Mawr (5-10, 0-9 CC)
What: Centennial Conference (CC) women's lacrosse game
When: Saturday, Apr. 27
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel scored the game's first 15 goals en route to a 17-4 win over Bryn Mawr in the season finale for both teams.
• Lindsey Farrell (Towson, Md./Loch Raven) led the Green Terror with two goals, four assists and eight draw controls.
• Kealey Allison (Frankford, Del./Indian River) added three goals of her own.
FOR THE FOES
• Kylie Wood led the Owls with two goals.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Kealey Allison and Tori Arcilesi (Bel Air, Md./Harford Tech) finished back-to-back solo runs in the game's first 1:03 for an early 2-0 lead. Lindsey Farell then hit fellow seniors Giules Rossi (Parkton, Md./Hereford) and Megan Kotelchuck (Crofton, Md./Elizabeth Seton) 30 seconds apart to double the lead with 26:45 to play in the opening half. After another Allison solo run, Kotelchuck found Farrell and Abby Blankenship (Urbanna, Va./Christchurch) for a 7-0 lead with 21:26 showing. Two Annemarie Duerr (Pasadena, Md./Chesapeake) goals and Allison's third of the day made it a 10-goal margin with 16:23 remaining. A pair of Megan Quattrone (Carlisle, Pa./Carlisle Area) and a Farrell-to-Kotelchuck connection made it 13-0 at the break.
• Rossi and Olivia Maenner (Towson, Md./Notre Dame Prep) scored 1:50 apart in the second half to make it 15-0 with 27:41 to play. Isabel Shin broke up the shutout with 20:11 remaining before Kylie Woo hit another free-position tally two minutes later.
• Mary Kate Clothier (Lumberton, N.J./Holy Cross Academy) and Farrell capped the Green Terror scoring with 11:07 to play before Nina Hori and Woo each found the back of the net in the final 5:29.
THE INSIDE STORY
• Lindsey Farrell finished her career with 124 points on 51 goals and 85 assists. She also had 255 draw controls, which ranks second all-time.
• Megan Kotelchuck also had 100 career points, finishing with 111 on 51 goals and 60 assists.