McDaniel finishes sixth
What: Gettysburg Spring Invitational in women's golf action
When: Saturday-Sunday, Apr. 13-14
Where: Hanover Country Club – Abbottstown, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel finished sixth out of seven teams with a two-day score of 865 at the Gettysburg Spring Invitational. The Green Terror carded a round of 428 on Saturday and 437 on Sunday.
• Kelsey Kirkman (Chesapeake, Va./Norfolk Academy) placed 16th overall with a score of 176, firing matching rounds of 88.
FOR THE FOES
• Skylar Frankiewicz led Gettysburg to the team title. She won the individual crown with a 36-hole score of 153 (77-76), edging her teammate Hannah Fireman by two strokes. The Bullets topped the field with a score of 649 (327-322) to edge York (Pa.) by two shots and Stevenson by four.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Zoey Nichols (Princess Anne, Md./Washington Academy) finished 29th with a score of 219 (109-110).
• Sera McClintock (West Chester, Pa./West Chester East) carded a two-round score of 221 (109-112).
• Allison Isidore (Montclair, N.J./Montclair) rounded out the Green Terror competitors with a score of 249 (122-127).
McDaniel returns to action at the Centennial Conference Championship at Conestoga Valley Golf Club on Saturday, Apr. 27 and Sunday, Apr. 28.