McDaniel finishes eighth
What: Centennial Conference (CC) championship in men's cross country action
When: Saturday, Nov. 2
Where: Gettysburg College – Gettysburg, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel placed eighth in the field at the 2019 Centennial Conference championship hosted by Gettysburg.
• Jacob Molina (Odenton, Md./Arundel) led the Green Terror with a 35th-place showing, posting a time of 26:56.4.
FOR THE FOES
• Jared Pangallozzi won the individual title for Johns Hopkins with a time of 25:04.7. He led a flock of five straight Blue Jays across the line to give Johns Hopkins the title with a perfect 15 points. Haverford was second with 66 points.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Wyatt Farace (Owings Mills, Md./McDonogh) crossed 54th with a time of 27:51.1
• Collin Shriner (Frederick, Md./Oakdale) finished 68th with a time of 28:49.1.
• Shaun Thompson (Mt. Airy, Md./Glenelg) was 75th overall with a time of 28:49.1
• Kai Samuels (Pasadena, Md./Northeast) crossed 84th with a time of 30:03.1.
• Anthony Razze finished 88th with a time of 31:11.4.
• Evan Lowengrub (Washington, D.C./Woodrow Wilson) crossed 90th with a time of 31:44.1.
• Miky Kisi (Baltimore, Md./Archbishop Curley) and Ricardo Loyola (Laurel, Md./Reservoir) rounded out the Green Terror competitors in 94th (33:18.4) and 95th (34:43.7), respectively.
THE INSIDE STORY
• A total of 96 runners competed at the 8,000-meter distance.
• Jacob Molina's time ranks seventh all-time on the Green Terror list at Gettysburg.
• Wyatt Farace's time ranks 22nd at Gettysburg.
McDaniel returns to action at the ECAC Championship on Saturday. Action begins at 11 a.m.