Gettysburg (3-0, 2-0 CC) 132, McDaniel (0-3, 0-3 CC) 30
What: Centennial Conference (CC) men's swimming meet
When: Wednesday, Nov. 13
Where: Gettysburg, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
Gettysburg won all nine scored events to top McDaniel, 132-30.
• Jose Pac (Quetzaltenango, Guatemala/International American School) led the Green Terror with a second-place finish in the 200 IM with a time of 1:58.87. He was also third in the 100 free (47.90) and was part of the 200 free relay that finished second with a time of 1:31.03.
FOR THE FOES
• Jack Edelson won the 200 free (1:48.90) and 200 fly (1:59.09).
• Oliver Yancey touched first in the 50 free (21.46 seconds) and 200 breaststroke (2:15.51).
• Sam Nonemaker won the 200 IM (1:56.95) and 100 free (47.01 seconds).
• Nicholas Cox won the 200 back (2:00.40).
• Jeff Ragatz, Danny Petrillo, Ogden Leyens and Yancey opened the meet with a win in the 200 medley relay (1:39.96).
• Brian Berry, Edelson, Zachary Evans and Ethan Bruemmer teamed to win the 200 free relay (1:29.46).
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Jack Alperstein, Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) and Zach Kiick (Gettysburg, Pa./Gettysburg Area) joined Pac on the 200 free relay (1:31.03).
• Blanchard was third in the 200 free (1:52.22) and 200 fly (2:10.57).
• Thomas Fagiolo (Takoma Park, Md./Sandy Springs Friends School) added a third-place finish in the 200 back (2:03.84).
McDaniel returns to action at home against St. Mary's (Md.) on Saturday. Meet time is 1 p.m.