Ursinus (3-1, 2-1 CC) 68, McDaniel (0-2, 0-2 CC) 26
What: Centennial Conference (CC) men's swimming meet
When: Saturday, Nov. 9
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
Ursinus won eight of the 11 events to help capture a 68-26 victory over McDaniel.
• Jose Pac (Quetzaltenango, Guatemala/International American School) led the Green Terror with three wins on the afternoon, including anchoring the 200 medley relay to a victory. He split 21.18 seconds to cap the winning time of 1:40.96. Pac also touched first individually in the 50 free (21.44 seconds) and 100 free (47.40).
• Thomas Fagiolo (Takoma Park, Md./Sandy Springs Friends School), Zach Kiick (Gettysburg, Pa./Gettysburg Area) and Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) joined Pac on the winning relay.
FOR THE FOES
• Jake Menzer won the 400 IM with a time of 4:15.31 and 100 backstroke with a time of 55.98 seconds.
• Mikey Prior won the 200 free with a time of 1:47.23 and the 500 free with a time of 4:48.42.
• Matt Snyer won the 100 breaststroke with a time of 1:03.60.
• Dan Musser won the 100 butterfly with a time of 52.79 seconds.
• Casey Lear won the 100 IM with a time of 58.77 seconds.
• Jared Krawetz, Matthew Buccella, Ryan Schreffler and Musser teamed to win the 200 free relay (1:29.75).
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Thomas Fagiolo was second in the 100 backstroke (55.98 seconds) and third in the 100 breaststroke (1:11.71).
• Zach Kiick was also third in the 200 free (1:53.28) and 500 free (5:22.99).
• Grayson Blanchard added a third-place showing in the 50 free (22.45) and 100 fly (54.31).
• Zach Askounes (Frederick, Md./Oakdale) was third in the 400 IM (4:47.00).
THE INSIDE STORY
• Pac turned in a personal-best time in the 50 free, ranking second in program history with his time of 21.44 seconds. His 100 free time of 47.40 seconds is also now second in program history.
• Fagiolo's time in the 100 back ranks eighth in program history.
• Askounes knocked more than six seconds off his 400 IM time from his debut two weeks ago.
McDaniel returns to action at Gettysburg on Wednesday. Meet time is 7 p.m.