McDaniel B-Team finishes fourth
What: Goucher Invitational in men's golf action
When: Sunday-Monday, Apr. 14-15
Where: Hillendale Country Club – Phoenix, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel carded a round of 328 over the second 18 holes to finish with a score of 661 and place fourth in the field at the Goucher Invitational.
• Adam Gibbs (Virginia Beach, Va./Frank W. Cox) led the Green Terror with a 10th-place finish, carding a 36-hole total of 161. He fired a 78 on Sunday and 83 on Monday.
FOR THE FOES
• Goucher won its own tournament with a score of 628 (303-325).
• Lynchburg's Ben Ailsworth posted a two-round score of 152 (70-82) to win the individual title by two strokes.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Ryan McGarry (North Easton, Mass./Oliver Ames), playing his third and fourth rounds in as many days, finished 12th with a score of 162, posting first-round score of 80 and second-round card of 82.
• Matt Cramer (New Market, Md./Oakdale) was 18th overall after a team-low round of 81 on Monday to finish with a score of 168, carding an 87 on Sunday.
• Ryan Sember (Branford, Conn./Branford) finished 24th with a score of 171 (83-88).
• Mike Mandel (New York, N.Y./New Hartford) placed 26th with a 36-hole score of 172 (88-84).
McDaniel returns to action at the Centennial Conference Championship hosted at Brookside Country Club on Apr. 26-28.