Johns Hopkins (7-3, 6-3 CC) 42, McDaniel (3-7, 2-7 CC)
What: Centennial Conference (CC) football game
When: Saturday, Nov. 16
Where: Westminster, Md.
THE SKINNY STORY
Johns Hopkins built a 14-point lead in the first 6:07 en route to a 42-0 win over McDaniel.
• Kiree Moore (Arlington, Va./Westlake) led the Green Terror with 11 tackles.
• John Allan Furgeson (Damasus, Md./Damascus) completed 9 of 13 passes for 111 yards.
• Jevon Hamilton (White Plains, Md./St. Charles) caught six passes for 96 yards.
FOR THE FOES
• David Tammaro led the Blue Jays with 236 yards passing, completing 23 of 31 passes with three touchdowns.
• Harrison Wellmann had 10 catches for 89 yards and a score.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Stephen Gervasi caught a two-yard touchdown pass to cap Johns Hopkins' first drive and stake the visitors to a 7-0 lead with 10:35 to play.
• Danny Wolf broke off a 27-yard touchdown run just 1:42 later to double the lead.
• A David Tammaro eight-yard scamper to the left side made it 21-0 on the first play of the second quarter.
• Nick Fells caught a three-yard touchdown and Harrison Wellman hauled in a four-yard score to make it 35-0 after three quarters.
• Jonas Larson capped the scoring with a five-yard run with 11:07 to play.
THE INSIDE STORY
• It was the first shutout in the series since 1998.
McDaniel opens the 2020 season at Misericordia on Saturday, Sept. 6.