Each year, every prospective McDaniel College student-athlete is required to fill out, electronically sign and submit the following six documents in order to participate.
- McDaniel Participation Agreement
- McDaniel Student-Athlete Health Questionnaire
- Sickle Cell
- Concussion Information and Statement
- ADHD Information
- If the athlete suffers from ADHD, they alone must read and affirm that they have read the information. A doctor's note is only needed if the athlete/team reaches the post season and drug testing is required.
- McDaniel Random Drug Testing
Freshmen and transfer athletes are also required to submit the following:
- Heart and Lung Evaluation (Download and take printed copy to your doctor)
- Freshman and transfer athletes are required to have a physical and have their physician fill out the information on the form at the time of their evaluation. After the evaluation, the athlete is to scan and email the form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the Pre-Entrance Student Health Form to the Wellness Center
- This form is submitted by all incoming students and must be returned to the Wellness Center.
Participation will be prohibited until these forms are completed and submitted by the student athlete.