- The Bullets (5-0, 3-0 CC) defeated the Green Terror (0-3, 0-3 CC) by a score of 110-69.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Blair Boyle won the 50 free (25.03 seconds) and 500 free (5:26.90). She also anchored the 200 free relay (1:47.16).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Samantha Smith (Bangkok, Thailand/International School of Bangkok) finished won the 100 backstroke (1:00.63).
- Joanna Wattenberg (Monrovia, Md./Urbana), Becca Sykes (Collegeville, Pa./Methacton) and Cara Dube (Milford, Conn./Joseph A. Foran) joined Blair Boyle to win the 200 free relay (1:47.16).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Sara Hegna (Brielle, N.J./Manasaquan) finished second in the 50 free (25.69 seconds) and 100 backstroke (1:00.99).
- Samantha Smith was second in the 100 breaststroke (1:12.75).
- The 200 medley relay of Sara Hegna, Carly Deickman (Bishopville, Md./Stephen Decatur), Samantha Smith and Bryn Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) finished second with a time of 1:54.42.
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Blair Boyle now ranks fourth in the 50 free (25.03 seconds).
For the Foes: The following Gettysburg athletes won events at the meet:
- Kate Crilly won the 200 free (1:59.24) and 100 free (54.83 seconds).
- Sydney Jaramillo won the 400 IM (4:51.19).
- Savannah Llewellyn won the 100 butterfly (1:01.94).
- Kaitlin Idank won the 100 breaststroke (1:10.86).
- Allie Mueller and Lindsay Hayden joined Llewellyn and Jaramillo to win the 200 medley relay (1:53.92).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at home against St. Mary's (Md.) on Saturday. Meet time is 1 p.m.