LANDOVER, Md. – Miky Kisi (Baltimore, Md./Archbishop Curley) won the 500 as one of three individual champions at the Blue & White Invitational hosted by Franklin & Marshall in men's indoor track and field action on Friday.
- There was no team score.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won an event at the meet:
- Miky Kisi won the 500 with a time of 1:10.45.
- Caleb White (Glen Burnie, Md./Baltimore City College) won the 60 with a time of 7.32 seconds.
- Patrick Smith (Frederick, Md./Gov. Thomas Johnson) won the triple jump with a mark of 12.20 meters.
Standard Bearer: The following athletes hit Centennial Conference-qualifying marks at the meet:
- Nevin Stambaugh (Taneytown, Md./Francis Scott Key): 60 hurdles, finishing third in a time of 9.40 seconds.
- Caleb White: 60 hurdles, finishing fourth in a time of 9.41 seconds; 60, finishing first in a time of 7.32 seconds.
- Alex West (Ashburn, Va./Broad Run): 60 hurdles, finishing seventh in a time of 10.27 seconds.
- Jamie Mintz (Baltimore, Md./Benjamin Franklin): 60, finishing fifth in a time of 7.62 seconds.
- Nathaniel Alston (Catonsville, Md./Benjamin Franklin): 60, finishing sixth in a time of 7.64 seconds.
- Michael Corinaldi: 400, finishing third in a time of 55.71 seconds.
- Taylor Wagner (Dunkirk, Md./Northern): shot put, finishing second with a mark of 13.31 meters.
- Billy Emerson (Germantown, Md./Watkins Mill): shot put, finishing fourth with a mark of 12.70 meters.
- James Moye (Upper Marlboro, Md./Largo): shot put, finishing fifth with a mark of 11.85 meters.
- JR Yankowski (Sykesville, Md./Century): shot put, finishing sixth with a mark of 11.56 meters.
- Logan Kelly (Perryville, Md./Perryville): shot put, finishing seventh with a mark of 11.44 meters.
- Patrick Smith: triple jump, finishing first with a mark of 12.20 meters; long jump, finishing fifth with a mark of 5.85 meters.
- Manny Rodriguez: triple jump, finishing fifth with a mark of 11.31 meters.
- Michael Gallagher (Elko, Nev./Elko): high jump, finishing sixth on jumps with a mark of 1.65 meters.
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Tory Cook (Waterford, N.Y./Shenendehowa) now ranks second in the weight throw, finishing fourth with a mark of 11.20 meters.
- Taylor Wagner now ranks third in the weight throw, finishing sixth with a mark of 10.88 meters.
- Caleb White now ranks fifth in the 60 (7.32 seconds).
- Kai Samuels (Pasadena, Md./Northeast) now ranks eighth in the 500, finishing second with a time of 1:10.76.
- Nevin Stambaugh now ranks eighth in the pole vault, finishing fifth with a mark of 3.20 meters.
- Alex West now ranks ninth in the 60 hurdles (10.27 seconds).
Teamwork: The following relays competed at the meet:
- The 4x400-meter A-relay of Miky Kisi, Kai Samuels, Michael Gallagher and Michael Corinaldi finished second with a time of 3:36.76. It was the top finishing college team.
- The 4x400-meter B-relay of Manny Rodriguez, Alex Mejias, Alex West and Stephen Porembski finished fifth with a time of 3:56.82.
The Best of the Rest: The following also competed at the event:
- Cyrus Daroowalla, 3000, 17th, 11:17.62
- Stephen Porembski: 800, 3rd, 2:12.50
- Michael Gallagher: 500, 3rd, 1:12.48
- Manny Rodriguez: 60, 9th, 7.79 seconds; 200, 10th, 25.25 seconds
- Nevin Stambaugh: 60, 10th, 7.84 seconds; 200, 12th, 25.70 seconds
- Alex Mejias: 60, 12th, 7.99 seconds; pole vault, 9th, 2.44 meters; high jump, 9th, 1.40 meters (on jumps)
- Alex West: 60, 13th, 8.03 seconds; pole vault, 8th, 2.75 meters (on jumps)
- Ricardo Loyola: mile, 7th, 5:37.32
- Nathaniel Alston: 200, 7th, 25.13 seconds
- Jamie Mintz: 200, 8th, 25.14 seconds
- Tory Cook: shot put, 13th, 9.73 meters
- JR Yankowski: weight throw, 8th, 10.50 meters
- Qwentin Dobbs: weight throw, 9th, 9.03 meters; shot put, 10th, 10.81 meters
- Brenndan Jacko: shot put, 12th, 9.85 meters
- Caleb White: pole vault, 7th, 2.75 meters
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at the DuCharme hosted by Dickinson on Saturday. Action begins at 10 a.m.