Ursinus (3-0, 3-0 CC) 139, McDaniel (0-2, 0-2 CC) 41
What: Centennial Conference (CC) men's swimming meet
When: Saturday, Nov. 10
Where: Collegeville, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
Ursinus won the first nine events to capture a 139-41 victory over McDaniel.
• Jose Pac (Quetzaltenango, Guatemala/International American School) touched first the 100 IM (56.76 seconds).
• Zach Kiick (Gettysburg, Pa./Gettysburg Area), Michael Brant (Wilmington, Del./Cab Calloway School of the Arts), Mitchell Clokey (Arnold, Md./Severna Park) and Nikulas Schobitz (Clarksburg, Md./Damascus) teamed for a first-place finish in the 200 free relay (1:40.21).
FOR THE FOES
• Jake Mener won the 400 IM (4:14.62) and 100 free (47.83).
• Max Coulter won the 200 free (1:49.47).
• Jared Krawetz won the 50 free (22.53) and 500 free (4:55.76).
• Devin Nielsen won the 100 breaststroke (1:03.36).
• Reid Harpel won the 100 butterfly (57.00).
• Ryan Carkhuff touched first in the 100 backstroke (58.39).
• Mikey Prior, Nielsen, Harpel and Daniel Becker won the 200 medley relay with a time of 1:41.17 to open the meet.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Jose Pac added a second place finish in the 400 IM (4:21.71) and 100 free (49.13).
THE INSIDE STORY
• Ursinus swam the last two events as exhibition, posting the top time in the 200 fee relay.
McDaniel returns to action at home against Gettysburg on Wednesday. Meet time is 7 p.m.