- The Green Terror (3-5-1) edged the Blue Jays (4-5) by a score of 46-45.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Jose Pac won the 50 free (21.92 seconds) and 500 free (5:00.18). He was also part of the winning 400 medley relay (3:39.76).
- Individually, Paul Van Nevel (Gaithersburg, Md./Poolesville) won the 200 backstroke (2:01.46) and 200 breastroke (2:20.88). He was also part of the winning 400 medley relay (3:39.76).
- Individually, Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) won the 200 butterfly (2:06.90). He was also part of the winning 400 medley relay (3:39.76).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Brandon Loehmer (Shrewsbury, Pa./Susquehannock) won the 1000 free (10:39.66).
- Adam Halmy (Shenandoah, Texas/College Park) joined Van Nevel, Blanchard and Pac to win the 400 medley relay (3:39.76).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Grayson Blanchard finished second in the 50 free (22.47 seconds).
- Michael Brant (Wilmington, Del./Cab Calloway School of the Arts) finished second in the 200 butterfly (2:15.21).
- Brandon Loehmer finished third in the 100 free (50.77 seconds).
- Zach Kiick (Gettysburg, Pa./Gettysburg Area) finished third in the 200 free (1:56.21).
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Jose Pac now ranks fourth in the 50 free (21.92 seconds).
- The 400 medley relay now ranks fifth all-time (3:39.76).
For the Foes: The following Elizabethtown athletes won events at the meet:
- David Foery won the 200 free (1:55.44).
- Ben Spangler won the 400 IM (4:53.16).
- Adam Pecher won the 100 free (49.71 seconds).
- Casey Marshall and Alec Schneider joined Pecher and Foery to win the 400 free relay (3:22.76).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at home against Washington (Md.) on Saturday, Feb. 10. Meet time is 1 p.m.