- The Red Devils (4-3, 1-1 CC) defeated the Green Terror (2-4-1, 0-4 CC) by a score of 111-76 at Big Spring High School.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Paul Van Nevel won the 100 backstroke (54.52 seconds). He was also part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:39.27).
- Individually, Jose Pac (Quetzaltenango, Guatemala/Inter-American) won the 100 free (48.72 seconds). He was also part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:39.27).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Adam Halmy (Shenandoah, Texas/College Park) and Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) joined Paul Van Nevel and Jose Pac on the winning 200 medley relay (1:39.27).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Brandon Loehmer (Shrewsbury, Pa./Susquehannock) finished second in the 1000 (10:42.32).
- Grayson Blancard finished second in the 50 free (23.02 seconds) and 100 butterfly (53.71).
- Jose Pac finished second in the 200 IM (1:59.36).
- Nick Villareal (Fleetwood, Pa./Berks Catholic) finished second in the 500 free (5:16.95). He was also third in the 50 free (23.07 seconds) and 100 free (51.49).
- Michael Brant (Wilmington, Del./Cab Calloway School of the Arts) finished third in the 100 butterfly (59.17 seconds).
- Adam Halmy finished third in the 100 breaststroke (1:03.92).
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Jose Pac now ranks fourth in the 200 IM (1:59.36) and fifth in the 100 free (48.72 seconds).
- Grayson Blanchard now ranks fourth in the 100 butterfly (53.71 seconds).
- The 200 medley relay now ranks eighth all-time (1:39.27).
For the Foes: The following Dickinson athletes won events at the meet:
- Mitchell Reynolds won the 1000 free (10:25.52) and 500 free (5:05.16).
- Graham Novitch won the 200 free (1:49.80).
- Allen Belo won the 50 free (22.79 seconds).
- Will Freeman won the 200 IM (1:58.59).
- Kiernan Jordan won the 100 butterfly (53.58 seconds).
- Nicholas Beard won the 100 breaststroke (1:01.53).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at home against Franklin & Marshall on Friday. Meet time is 6 p.m.