- The Bullets (4-0, 2-0 CC) defeated the Green Terror (0-3, 0-3 CC) by a score of 128-51.
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Paul Van Nevel won the 400 IM (4:23.54).
- Jose Pac (Westminster, Md./Inter American), Nick Villareal (Fleetwood, Pa./Berks Catholic), Michael Brant (Wilmington, Del./Cab Calloway School of the Arts) and Brandon Loehmer (Shrewsbury, Pa./Susquehannock) won the 200 free relay (1:35.89).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Jose Pac finished second in the 200 free (1:47.39) and 100 butterfly (55.07 seconds).
- Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) finished third in the 100 free (50.02 seconds).
- Paul Van Nevel finished third in the 500 free (5:05.45).
- Paul Van Nevel, Adam Halmy, Grayson Blanchard and Sam Simacek finished third in the 200 medley relay (1:42.28).
Top 10 Worthy: The following athletes achieved a mark that ranks in the program's all-time top 10:
- Paul Van Nevel ranks seventh in the 400 IM (4:23.54).
- Jose Pac ranks eighth in the 200 free (1:47.39) and 10th in the 100 butterfly (55.07).
For the Foes: The following Gettysburg athletes won events at the meet:
- Jack Edelson won the 200 free (1:46.39), 100 butterfly (52.78 seconds) and 100 breaststroke (59.96 seconds).
- Ty Dougherty won the 50 free (21.63 seconds).
- Ogden Leyens won the 100 free (47.89 seconds).
- Jeff Ragatz won the 100 backstroke (54.90 seconds).
- Duncan Proxmire won the 500 free (4:58.51).
- Jakob Hegna joined Ragatz, Dougherty and Leyens to win the 200 medley relay (1:38.65).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at home against St. Mary's (Md.) on Saturday. Meet time is 1 p.m.