- The Red Devils (5-2, 1-1 CC) defeated the Green Terror (3-5, 0-4 CC) by a score of 60-35.
Head of the Class: The following athletes won multiple events at the meet:
- Individually, Paul Van Nevel won the 100 backstroke (54.33). He was also part of the 200 medley relay victory (1:39.52).
- Individually, Justin Allen (Ashburn, Va./Broad Run) won the 100 breaststroke (1:00.73). He was also part of the 200 medley relay victory (1:39.52).
Striking Gold: The following athletes won a single event at the meet:
- Grayson Blanchard (Germantown, Md./Seneca Valley) and Adam Halmy (Shenandoah, Texas/College Park) joined Paul Van Nevel and Justin Allen to win the 200 medley relay (1:39.52).
Precious Metal: The following athletes finished second or third in an event at the meet:
- Grayson Blanchard finished second in the 50 free (22.72) and 100 free (50.36).
- Brandon Loehmer (Shrewsbury, Pa./Susquehannock) finished second in the 1000 free (10:41.07) and 500 free (5:12.65).
- Justin Allen finished second in the 100 butterfly (54.74).
- Andrew Gottfried (Berlin, Md./Stephen Decatur) finished third in the 200 free (1:52.08).
- Owen Long (Hanover, Pa./New Oxford) finished third in the 50 free (23.45).
- Paul Van Nevel finished third in the 200 IM (2:01.48).
Top of His Game: The following athletes turned in a season-best performance at the meet:
For the Foes: The following Dickinson athletes won events at the meet:
- Alex Bennett won the 200 free (1:47.51) and 100 free (48.79).
- Mitchell Reynolds won the 1000 free (10:17.77) and 500 free (5:02.02).
- Travis Lipscomb won the 50 free (22.59).
- Benjamin Shapiro won the 200 IM (1:58.77).
- Kiernan Jordan won the 100 butterfly (53.45).
- Reynolds and Jordan joined Brian Reed and Sasha Jouravlev to win the 200 free relay (1:30.60).
Next Up: The Green Terror returns to action at Franklin & Marshall on Friday. Meet time is 6 p.m.