McDaniel "B" Team finishes second
What: Dickinson Spring Invitational in men's golf action
When: Monday, Mar. 25
Where: Carlisle Barracks GC – Carlisle, Pa.
THE SKINNY STORY
McDaniel had a pair of players fire 77 or better to help the B-Team to a second-place finish at the Dickinson Spring Invitational.
• Ryan McGarry (North Easton, Mass./Oliver Ames) led the Green Terror with a round of 74 to finish tied for second. McGarry matched for the low round of the tournament with three other players but lost out on a match of cards.
• Adam Gibbs (Virginia Beach, Va./Frank W. Cox) added a round of 77 to place 10th in the field of 62 golfers.
FOR THE FOES
• Gettysburg won the 12-team tournament with a round of 298.
• The Bullets' Christian Haldeman was the individual champion with the low score on the 17th hole. Gettysburg had two other players tie Haldeman and McGarry with rounds of 74.
THE REST OF THE STORY
• Jake Domagal (Whitesboro, N.Y./Whitesboro) posted a round of 80 to finish 20th overall.
• Ryan Sember (Branford, Conn./Branford) was 25th overall with his score of 81.
• Mike Mandel (New York, N.Y./New Hartford) finished with a round of 83 to place 35th.
THE INSIDE STORY
• The field featured four top-30 teams among the 15 competing teams.
McDaniel returns to action with both its A and B Teams at its own McDaniel Spring Invitational at The Bridges Golf Club on Saturday and Sunday. Tee times begin at 8:20 a.m. both days.